Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

necessity or what?

Remember my post on to buy or not to buy a sports bra? I've finally decided to get pairs (on sale!) of it over the weekend.. especially after reading this...

Fact or Fiction

  • Fact: Female breasts are primarily composed of glandular tissue and fat and are held in position by delicate ligaments
  • Fact: There are no muscles in the breast
  • Fiction: Specific exercise will return your breasts to their original shape
  • Fact: Once breasts have dropped because of stretched ligaments, NOTHING can restore them to their former position.

**from runnersworld

**Initially wanted to post pic of SB purchase, but macam showing off my delicate lingerie pulak... my SB one is black with crossback strap, the other one is purple...

It's definitely an investment - hey or else I might need an EXPENSIVE b00b job once running become a routine.

Taking advice from city chic on budget book, running shorts are all from el-cheapo brands. I don't need to glide superfast with a nike RM129 running shorts...

*** I will be posting training update in this blog

Training:
35 minutes run @ alam mesra neighbourhood - testing my supergliding black SB, (best!)- cannot jog near work cause i might kena tegur security for wearing running short/sleeveless top

2 comments:

whimsical said...

hahahahha i think the security guard "tercabar keimanan", tengok a fit gal running around wink wink. do be careful ya Mythink pad, that area tu banyak "penjahat" kan, make sure u r on full alert and if possible bawa senjata k.

OMG sag breasts are nor repairable!OMG!!!!!

uji said...

Where got fit- hehehehe... Ya oooh can be scary running alone. While running, I was macam takut-takut also, siap hold my handphone to throw at penjahat who want come near me! Maybe next time I should jog with pepper spray...

Yes br3ast Sag irreversible - i mean apalah tu kalau body fit + flat tummy with six pack but up there saggy kan? Heheheheh...