Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

August is coming!

Time flies really fast. I can't believe the next day after tomorrow is August already! Hmmm, resolution still un-accomplished...

*tomorrow, gonna do last minute "ganti puasa" - eh, how to jog when puasa?


training update:
1) monday training: I was on leave-walking around the malls for two hours. I considered this as walkathon. Those who know me, knew that I tend to walk kinda fast. After 2 hours of walking around in the mall, I did my groceries (this was my weight-training). I didn't use trolley, so I was carrying my basket full with groceries all by myself. I'm pretty sure I was burning at least 100 calories and building some muscles while doing groceries ;)
2)wednesday (today) finished work late around 6pm-so couldn't jog

Tomorrow, if I got some energy left, have-to, have-to, have-to jog. Gonna run from my office to stadium (inside), and run back - estimation around 5km.

Scary lah public places to go jogging in KK. I don't why every time I jog, I have that nervous feeling. Nervous either some penjahat gonna come and get me. Or some pencuri gonna broke into my car and steal my stuff. Or some people will kacau me while I jog. Sigh...

When is the world start becoming so UNSAFE?

Even when I go to the mall alone, I would walk like really-really fast to get to my car. Usually getting out from the mall door, I already prepare my car keys. Girls tend to do that, don't you think? FYI guys, girls have a lot of things in their bag, it's sooo unsafe to dig car key when only we get to the car. For guys, it's easier, the car key is always in the pocket. I think all parking area at shopping mall kinda scary. Even watching movie also scary at night. This is the modern world where supposedly single gals can go out and enjoy own company at the same time feeling safe. Buuuuuttt... it's not the reality truth.

I want to be able to go out for movie, sipping coffee at coffee shop, browsing books at bookstore after a hard day at work. AND at the same time I can get to my car without running and feeling like I'm being chased. Geeeh.. Shouldn't all single gals out there hiring a bodyguard so that we can watch midnight movie by ourselves???

No comments: