Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Thursday, April 09, 2009

away again

I am away from home for two weeks... I'm kinda glad this is happening at the right time. I guess I'm one of those people who got itchy staying at one place for too long. Somehow being at different places at different time makes you like that... It's such a fun thing to explore different cities where nobody really knows you. You could never bother sitting alone at a coffee shop alone or watching movies by yourselves. Erk, I don't know whether that was sad or it just says that you're comfortable being alone (not lonely yea). Also, where else can you have some vacation fling kan? Because when you're actually gonna be at one place for a short period of time, and somebody actually asked for your number and you actually give it, I think that only means one thing: vacation-fling! Of course what happened when you're away stays there... on this topic, i'm not gonna elaborate more.. hehehehehe...

I'm bringing Twilight, New Moon for my trip. Since our hotel doesn't have entertainment beside star movies, I can always turn to my book for pleasure. I also toss in Emotional Intelligence book, this one so that I can deal with whatever people behavior out there, as well as for my own personal drama.

In less than month, I'll be adding a +1 to my age, but.... I think I make a lousy adult. I still can't keep up with the pay-the-bills at at the end of every month, I still can't handle office politics, I still can't be as assertive as I want to be at this age, I triple think whatever I want to say in a meeting (so that I won't look stupid) and I still don't know if I can pass for handling personal issues of my own. Heck, I mean I don't even know what emotional maturity means...

Oklah... it's almost end of my training ....

will be writing soon...

4 comments:

iL4na said...

ujieeeeezz i feel the same way too. i don't feel like an adult at all. like a kid stuck in a fat woman body. urgh benci!

rindu zaman U where we can just hang out and do nothin. blisss.

njoy the twilight saga!

uji said...

ooowww, lana, maybe we're not supposed to realize that we're getting old-er. Tapi look at you now, a mom! I bet ur patience has grown bigger esp now with SH - heheheheh....

I know... especially hang at java++. hahahha,now i realize that's such a geeky name for a cafe...

I am enjoying it- sambil-sambil imagine muka edward cullen yang cute tu!!!!

p.s - a slim mummy's body lah not fat..

rozanna- said...

where to this time, uji?

uji said...

was in melaka for 2 weeks... tapi now back in kk already :)