Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Friday, April 24, 2009

off-day

I'm on leave today... Gonna go watch "He's not that into you" at gsc, go drink expensive coffee and get distracted for the whole day. It's almost 1pm, and I'm still on my bed... Talk about wallowing big time!

I'm gonna get a hair makeover this weekend... Due to recent event, I'm gonna go for a funkier highlight, red perhaps? Hair salon is like the replacement for an hour sitting in a shrink's office, it's thereauputic and relaxing at the same time...

Communication is the key to a good relationship. Once it's gone, all hell break loose. So, knowing what you expect from another person is as important as waiting for it happen. I mean, how would you get something that you want, if you're not gonna ask for it? When you don't ask questions, how do you get the answers? When you don't expect anything, you've got no point for waiting....

p/s my birthday is in a week time.... I already ask what I want....

No comments: