Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Monday, April 27, 2009

random post

One week had passed, I don't know where do I stand... Am I in denial or do I couldn't care less about it? Can people be denial about being in denial? What I know is, changes happen, you can't stop just because things don't happen as you want it to be. I can't be greedy and have it all right? I hope I won't have to go through stage 4, but it's there written in the rulebook. Can I get express boarding to the end of this?

2 comments:

rozanna- said...

hey uji, whatever you've been going thru right now ... just hang in there, right? there will be light at the end of the tunnel ...

uji said...

thanks R- that's like the daily mantra for now i guess :)