Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Friday, May 01, 2009

long weekend

I have already gotten few tickets to get away from where I am this year. Didn't even check the book for events, talk about gambling, huh... Two in October and another one in August. The October one is special because I bought the ticket to see R got married... Tapi sekalinya when I checked my dept's schedule, it's there, written in red BOLD, one of the most important event of the year.

I doubt I could miss it, so.. most probably I couldn't make it to R's wedding :( sob... sob... But I'm wishing you all the best R... Mmmmmm, ever thought of having the wedding webcast via web-conference?

After talking about it for years, I finally gonna do it. I'm gonna paint one of my bedroom walls RED! This is like hot red! While waiting for them to mix the paint, I was talking about hardwood floors and plastered ceiling. OMG, I never thought I get to this point of talking about house renovation and be taken seriously. Er, which makes me wonder, do I look like Old?

All my energy now is heading towards my bedroom... I need to get all my stuff out of the bedroom, and trust me I've got lotsa stuff... After painting job is done, I want to have my very own reading nook. I still haven't found the right chair yet. Something comfy and warm. Also, I will be looking into my digital pictures library for photos to be framed.

This is very exciting!!!

I'm on leave until wednesday next week, so I'm gonna enjoy my very absence from the office ;)

2 comments:

iL4na said...

uu bright red tu. do post up the pic of your room b4 and after. that would be very exciting! have a nice long weekend ujiez.

rozanna- said...

ala... cannot come? sedihnya my ex-housemate and ex-online-shopping-buddy tak dpt datang...

hmm, takpe lah. if your dept event somehow got postponed ke apa, you tell me k (just trying my luck here...) hehe..