Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Friday, May 29, 2009

update

I've started to run again (or maybe walking is the correct word here)....

So.. I'm gonna log my fitness progress here, with the hope it'll actually stay this time around... Although, I'm not really sure that I'm quite capable of running 21 km this year. We'll see...

Tuesday: 4 rounds (walk) ~ 4km
Wednesday : 4 rounds (walk+run) ~4km

Jogging with girlfriends is soo much fun. We don't need to jog faster, we just have to gossip to raise up our heart rate ;)

I've decided I want to have long floooowy hair when I get hitched... And I just cut my hair pixie short, go figure... Maybe the short hair will stick for awhile. So far, I'm loving it!

No comments: