Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Sunday, May 31, 2009

summer hiatus...

it's summer hiatus for most shows. So, here is my playlist until fall tv is back..

  • Samantha Who
  • Lipstick Jungle
  • The Office
  • Last few episodes of Heroes
  • True Blood
Oh yea, did I tell you, while I was stuck in malacca for two weeks (without astro channel and internet connection in the hotel), I "secretly" followed malay drama series "matahari"... So much for drama....

2 comments:

rozanna- said...

haha. masa i pegi outstation hari tu pun i "follow" cite matahari tu.

mel said...

I am lovin trueblood! More dark and dirty than twilight hehe. Eh new moon trailer dah kuar. I cannot WAIT la.