Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

birthday & b&s


You Are a Visionary



You tend to be a the rock in relationships - people depend on you.

Thoughtful and caring, you often put others needs first.

You aren't content to help those you know... you want to give to the world.

An idealist, you strive for positive change and dream about how much better things could be.

Your strength: Your intuition

Your weakness: You put yourself last

Your power color: Rose

Your power symbol: Cloud

Your power month: June

What Does Your Birth Date Mean?

I had a little too much time on my hand before heading home... So, took the time to find out what's my birth date mean which I found so not true... i don't think i'm a visionary-i'm more like a realist. i'm not an idealist-i'm a pure realist with tad of cynicism. And I'm not the rock in a relationship, it's more like i put my relationship in a rocky positions - always do. But I do dream of better things in life, who doesn't?

I watched B&S finale on monday and found it quite sad... Not for Justin & Rebecca (spoiler) who get engaged, but i think justin's proposal is soooo sweeeeeet. I mean what could top that? Exactly like what I wrote in my post before, being with somebody could just change you to be a better person. It's kinda sad for Kitty & Robert, I had been rooting for them since they first started dating. I hope they'll still be together next season...

Alamak, the summer hiatus is here.... I can't imagine how boring it would be....

No comments: