Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

cyber-catharsis

Ever since my training, I hadn't been sleeping well. Well, I sort of drifted early (as early as 10pm), but most nights I would be haunted by vivid dreams, and woken up around 4am in the morning by my dreams... Of course most of time I won't be able to go back to sleep until 6ish in the morning.

Last night, I'd slept early and had the weirdest dream ever (bukan xxx dream tau!). I was in a cafe lining up to buy food, and I surprisingly bumped into someone (who I used to pour my heart out shamelessly.. hehehee) - It's kinda shocking lah juga, since usually when I dreamt of that person, that's when I am in the most troublesome mind ever. It's like my subconscious was taking me where I wanna be - seeking for answer. Then terkejut bangun from sleep at 4 am knowing something had changed. It's been awhile that I get in touch with my instinct/gut-feeling, knowing that I had this dream, I knew something had changed/or will change. And I was right....

But I've got no answers. So temporarily, I'm just gonna bury my head in mountains of paperworks and spend lotttttss of time on bed.

Nothing better than a comfort of ben & jerry's ..

No comments: