Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Check your contact lens solution

Scary news:-
Corneal infection
Please stop using renu multipurpose solutions, clean ur lenses thoroughly and don't sleep with ur contacts on.

It's been days after arwah maryam's passing. Everyday I look at her pictures and imagining that she's still alive. I'd imagine what she'd say to me after I failed my shell's interview. My heart is filled with guilt and sadness and anger and all sort of emotions. But thinking of her, her smile, her grace, her joy and her laugh, just another reason to be alive. I misschhh you maryam.

Honestly it's so much easier to talk about the facts of her accident than to talk about the effects of hear passing. But she'd want me to get on with my life, and live it to the fullest, and find out my passion and work like hell to get it. Yeah, I wish I have ur determination, mayam.

I've had an interview with Shell last Friday. I guess I'm not their "IT" girl since I've got a red card for my interview. It's fine. All the ramblings about National park, even as i said it i didnt believe it. What the hell is national park preventing natural disaster??? That's just another bull coming out of my mouth. Having had interview with Shell and after answering non-academic questions make me question my ability and my achievements.

All i want is to have a house of my own, and throw fab-party. I went to this gift shop and saw cute red candleplace(for votive candles), and little disco light (perfect for guest gift). I can imagine how's the room, with red lighting, and little silver disco light on the plate (underneath is a napkin of course). Maybe the appetizer will be a shrimp or little ayamas filo. Tiramisu maybe will be the desert, with chocolate topping. Every cuisine will be beautifully decorated with garnishes which take 5 hours to prepare. Oh, how fun!!

oh. and did i mention my D70 is broken. I have to send it to Nikon Service Center, and hopefully get it back before my trip to KL. I cant wait to see everybody !!!!

signin off~~

1 comment:

ajan said...

owww you should consider a career change ah weh. jadi party planner. Event planner. Tak pon haritu somehow masa tgk M'sias most beautiful yang episode fine dining and jadi host tu, somehow i was reminded of you. =D