Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Friday, February 24, 2006

Coffee and ...

I’m at the office right now. Just came back from the pantry making my fix, yes, I need my caffeine! Sha, before u start preaching,stop! I know I should’ve stopped drinking so much coffee. A memory just came to me. When I was tiny (primary school), I didn’t like tea or coffee. The only drinks served in our house were nespray and milo. So my coffee obsession must’ve started in high school. And I remembered the person who introduced me to coffee or at that time, Nescafe ping(iced). It was mayam. Nescafe iced was the usual breakfast beverage for her. She was the person who introduced me to the world of coffee. BTW, there is a world for coffee, the smell, the taste and the comfort and energy it brought. And with that I’m blaming you for my coffee addiction mayam. No, I don’t. I love you lotssss and I have missed you.

I need 8 hours of sleep every night, and even with that, I can’t even open my eyes at 6 in the morning. My bedtime is the same as my 1 and a half year old niece. Well, who am I kidding. I’ve always loved sleeping J

I started re-reading she’s come undone last night.

That’s all fox. Nothing’s much is going on. Oh and do you know maya Karin is invited to be the hostess for red carpet for academy awards?

No comments: