Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Monday, February 27, 2006

monday's suck

monday is boring. I never really liked monday. In fact monday is the worst day of the week. Nothing much is going on. Saturday was spent relaxing around the house and sunday went to a wedding, and afterwards to the mall to find a birthday gift.

Neynarre is back in kk town. Maybe I'll have a mini reunion wif her, but dont have her cell/home number. i wonder if it's ok to call her dad (her dad works in ums).

Oh, terrible news about a boy hitting his brother till dead. TV influence? Hmm. That's why it's recommended children under 2 years should watch no tv at all.

And I love my niece. She's the cutest little pie. I've taught her few things, like saying mamaji (not babuji k!), hello (or teletubbies ee-oo) and yes and no. I can totally be a nanny cause i love babies (not the irritating 5 yrs old!!!)

finally, congrats to lana for her pre-wedding day:) i'm happy for you..

No comments: