Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

All I want for christmas is.....

This Villa!!!! If you have time, take one minute to look at this website, Villa, it's absolutely beautiful. You need to marry a super-billionaire to buy a place here. But look at the view!!! And imagine running on the treadmill overlooking the blue and clear ocean. aaawwwh.... I bet it would take all your stresses away...

And here is another beautiful place in sabah. It's called sinurambi, an experience to a country life. Sort of, except you will have your breakfast and dinner served :D I don't even know that this place exists until I found the website. I think it would be a perfect honeymoon place. So for my newlywed friends, do check out this website yeah...

No comments: