Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Friday, December 15, 2006

Microsoft Channel Conference


Yesterday I went to Microsoft Partner Conference in Pan Pacific Sutera Harbor. Basically it's about the year of "LOVE". It's kind of true in a way since most of my friends are getting hitched end of this year or next year. But actually "LOVE" is the short form of "Launch of Office 2007, Vista and Exchange". It's not so bad actually, I got to eat hotel food, and delicious cheesecake!


Also, I was lucky to get a pouch under my seat. Okay, sure.. it was an outdated xp pouch, and its not like I wear a pouch .. But who cares, the point is I never really get these lucky stuff, whether lucky draw or lucky seat or anything starts with lucky, and yesterday I got something. They also did a demo on the new Microsoft Vista which I thought kinda cool. It has the mac-like feel. The 3-d flipping images.... and the cool interface.

At first I thought there would be some eye candy at the conference, hmmmm.. but I guess eye candies don't go into programming . So no networking there :P. Well, but at least it's a new experience..

No comments: