Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Oh dear guilt....

I have to say that Guilt is such a powerful feeling. Some people do things because they feel guilty( not because they want to). Is it a conscience that human have so that they will do the right things? Who knows? With so many things to consider, who can "use your head, follow your heart" anymore?

Anyway, tomorrow I'll be going for a free treatment at a spa service thing. Apparently they're having a promotion. Hmmm.... I want to have a restful weekend since on monday I will have my OFF-day!!!

After all the hard work and sleepless nights, the project I was doing is launched today. But I don't get that exhilaration, excitement, satisfaction thing. I think something is off my emotions drive. Hehehehe. That is soo geeky btw. Will be going for a Microsoft Conference next week (Aaghkk, even double geeky!!!)

So, New Year's resolutions.... hmmm.. try not to make new year's resolutions...

No comments: