Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Friday, December 08, 2006

Girls check your car!!!

Yesterday, my car died on me!!! Actually the battery was. I was trying to start my car, and all I got from it was treek...tekk..tekkk..teekk. Since I'm clueless about cars, I called my brother, and asked for advice. My first thought was it was a battery problem. It happened to me before(different car), and luckily I was in a shoplots with a workshop. This time, I was at work. I was trying to find jumper from my colleagues, and see if they can jumpstart the battery. And silly me, we had to spend 10 minutes trying to find way to open the front boot(We even read the manual!) hehehe... Luckily my car can start after that, and I was able to reach home safely. Appparently my water battery was low. Honestly I never even checked the water battery, the oil, or the water coolant. I thought the service center would handle all of those things. But somebody who's working at p2 here told my brother, that they never check everything.... Hence, the low water battery in my car. I guess we girls should really learn to get our hands dirty.

Here's information on how to check your battery's water.
Apparently you need to check it every week if your battery is more than 1.5 years old.

Anyway.... Do learn on how to...
-check your battery for water
-oil
-coolant



I was having lunch today and went into this one cafe. Look at the so-called healthy drinks. Carrot drink? Okay, that one still acceptable... Tomato? Celery? Yolk? Do you really need to blend all these veges together. Can't u just eat them as vegetable instead of having em as a drink?

No comments: