Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Greys Anatomy S3 Finale

I know this is very... very outdated.... I just finished watching my re-run of the GA season 3 finale. Summer Hiatus is great for re-runs :D

So here are my favorite takes and what to expect next season....

McDreamy & Meredith.
Didn't your heart almost melt when mcDreamy being all mushy and all? Quote:"Meredith, I do love you. Don't you see? Don't you understand? You're the love of my life. I can't leave you. But you're constantly leaving me. You walk away when you want, you come back when you want. Not everyone, not your friends, but you leave me. So, I'm asking you, if you don't see a future with us. Please... please just end it because I'm in it. Put me out of my misery."
Yes meredith. Please put me out my misery too! I hope next season McDreamy will be with somebody else, this Meredith/McDreamy drama has been dragging on since what, 3 years already???

Alex Karev & Jane Doe(Eva/Rebecca)Hopefully next season Alex Karev will somehow found his Eva back. It's nice to see him in his attentive and nice mode.

Funny eyebrow-less Christina Yang
Burke left Christina at the altar.... Isaac Washington was fired from the show because of his homophobic comment towards co-star T.R.Knight. More info here.
Upcoming expected regular character. She is Meredith step-sister, Lexie Grey.I'm soooo not a big fan of Izzie ever since she slept with George. He's married!!! Wait.. hmmmm... why do they always make the girls having affair/feeling with married men?

Next tx-shows marathon will be one tree hill. I know... I know.. it's a high school drama with over-matured-teenagers, but it's fun to watch... I am so glad that Dan is finally in jail. No matter where you run, guilt always comes after you....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mcdreamy/meredith saga tu wore me out since season 2 lagi. get it over with already kan? but putting in lexie grey in the love triangle? that's just too easy for next season. i'm so over izzie and george. but i felt so sorry for christina. i hope next season will be better than the 3rd.

its summer hiatus now. i'm out shows to watch!