Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Sunday, July 01, 2007

various thoughts...

I need to keep my schedule book filled out so that I won't be out of my mind soon... I get bored with routine fast. So, I'm guessing I am in the category of non-committed person (if there is even such thing). Or maybe this could be adult ADD huh? I was thinking about various things, one of them is about how something can turn into sour/lukewarm/cold. How do you know when to call it quit or to keep going?

My friend ms Lana is 7 months preggie. I still can't believe how fast time flies... While I am at home doing god knows what all these while, lana is growing a human inside of her. I am excited to see how he(?) looks like :) Lana, are you having a baby shower soon?

Few friends from college are getting hitched this year. It makes me think of my primary school crush. I wonder if he is still cute :p

2 comments:

ta66y said...

wow! u can still think of ur primary school sweetheart! hehe!

i thought u're into d jason kinda guy, stereotyped as a bad boy.

iL4na said...

baby shower??? VERY good idea ujiezzzz, but so many things going on. I think I'll just manage with the malay way to party~ Aqiqah..hehe iA in December. U'll be around??