Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Monday, June 16, 2008

monday oh monday

It's monday... Well, let's try to make today a good-day at least.

I finally figured out why... oh why.. I was spammed... Previously, I configured my blogger email address so that I can just post entries to my blog from email (in case blogspot is blocked by office etc). By default, the setting for email blog entry will be posted automatically (instead of saved in draft). So, I have changed the setting to save my email posting to draft and change my blogger email address. Hopefully no s3x advert will come up in my posts!

Last weekend, finally stepped into the-hype-up-1Borneo. Many fancy stores... and they have mac cosmetics! But on Saturday, there were toooo many people there. The parking lots were full, so had to pay for jockey parking RM5. It was dusty all over, with sounds of construction work here and there... I guess I'll wait until everything is ready before going again...

Next public holiday is 31st August.... That's a loooong way to go.

Until next time, hope your monday is better than mine....

No comments: