Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

super-laziness strike

oh gawd... i'm struck with a super-hyper-laziness! I haven't even train in days (6 days to be exact!), I plan to run during long weekend last week, but became tired (with sakit pinggang and headache sekali) after hours of babysitting. And yesterday it rained after work. With this unpredictable weather, I don't know how I'm supposed to find a perfect time to train. Don't mention morning, I'm still struggling to wake up at 6am every morning! I think I'm gonna ask a driver to wait for me in tg aru plaza, in case if I pengsan halfway (the negative thinking isn't helping at all!)..

To blog, even malas nowadays. Can't think of anything interesting to write. Also, I haven't gone out to interesting places nor taken pictures in awhile. So I guess it's a hiatus for now. The trees here are beautiful, at times it looks like spring except it's june. Must remind self to take pictures of those tree+flowers one day.

Work-wise: It doesn't matter if you got a 3.9 gpa or first class degree if you can't work with people. No wonder employers are looking more on soft skills as well, other than academic achievements. If you're highly educated but people can't work with you, or you don't want to work with people, I guess there's no point...

Priority... priority... priority. Can we have it all? It's all about balance and priority whether it's family, friends, education, career or relationships. No matter what comes first, the choice is up to you.

I think pms (pre-menstruation syndrome) is real and it's not in women's head only!

**Check out Kim's e-store for cute babies/kids clothes!

No comments: