Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Sunday, June 22, 2008

weekend oh weekend

I have heard news that I might have to work next weekend. Blergh... So today I'm gonna spend time at home, watching re-watching Brothers&Sisters (for the gazillion time) , get myself updated with my google readers, and spring-cleaning my closet. I have many clothes that I don't wear anymore , I'm thinking to give some of them (the size zero pants especially) away to make space for new ones (the >0 pants)...

I also need to make time to go to salon for a haircut. I like having short haircut (it does make one looks younger, if you want to know why), but it's the in-between short-and-long I hate. It's waaay too short to tie it that it's gonna look like chicken tail, and when you let it loose, it flips all over (so disastrous) making everyday a bad-hair day. Don't tell me to blow-dry and go all-hair-straightener every morning, I'd rather spend that 10 minutes doing my hair catching up my sleep deficit. Having long hair is fun though, you can do all sort of style with it. Whether curl it with curling iron, straighten them, have a cool bun with it, let it loose, or just tie it... (I never master the chopstick bun, still don't know how to do it)

Gazillion years ago, I still can't believe I've had hair that looooong... (Me n alissa)


So.... I was catching up with my google reader, then read Rina's blog entry on He's Just Not That Into You. We know the current situation where living expenses now becomes high, and some men use the money excuse to not get married. So, I was taking this excerpt from rina's "- There will never be a good time, financially to get married unless you're Shaq or Ray Romano. But somehow people manage. If your man is using money as an excuse not to marry you, it's your relationship that's insecure, not his bank account. -" Agree or not? But I still think that money is important (can u see that dollar sign on my eyes?), and without financial stability, it would be harder. Of course people who are in love would manage somehow... I was reading the paper few weeks ago, and read this advert on some promotion on some wedding package, it says "Everybody can say I love you, but only I do means you're the one". Soo... you gotta stay away from mr big-romantically challenged guys.

Ohhhhh yea.. talking about mr big! I've watched Sex and The City the Movie... Love it! The fabulous clothes, New York City, the girls, and obviouslly the drama... I must say, if you love the drama, you must watch the movie. Don't expect something different though, since the movie is like 3-4 of satc shows compacted into 1 movie. Those who are planning to watch in on GSC, ehemmmm, expect to be blurred in the middle, since I bet they will cut A LOOT of scenes. But do watch it yea girls, then we can do our review together, hehehheh...

Borneo Marathon clinic was supposed today, but it was raining (super-heavyly before 4pm). So I would stay home and enjoy the coziness of my bed.

2 comments:

@dR3h said...

I've been watching SATC's rerun for the past few weeks just to get the mood for when the movie finally keluar.. Di mana ko tinguk tu? I want to watch tapi when I think of what you said, ya mesti banyak kena potong tu kan so maybe I'll have to wait for the uncut version from the new hehe..

uji said...

I download the movie. The one that I got was pretty good quality, bukan DVD version, but watchable. Yea, you should watch it! Best!!!