Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Monday, June 02, 2008

school holidays

I love school holiday! The road is not as jammed as during non-SH, I reached the office in 35 minutes (compared to normal 1 hour)... Another reason to snooze a little every morning :) I need my sleep to stay sane...

I spent last weekend just staying at home, part time babysitting the little ones. I was running out of energy and patience! Two hyper toddlers equals to a tired aunt. I respect those parents out there, especially those with many many kids.

I'm allergic to hugs, don't hug me!

Yesterday, went with Aesya to Imperial Hotel at Warisan Square for its new promotion RM9.90 hi-tea buffet. We got there around 1pm, immediately seated in the air-cond area. Food-wise are okay-lah. Selections- not so many. As for entrees, they have fried rice, friend noodle, potato, chicken nugget, mini pizza and cuttlefish balls. Then, desserts, as usual some cakes, pudding and fruits. Since it's rm9.90 buffet, don't expect fancy french pastries or unique delicacy yeah!

To those who are running in Borneo International Marathon, why don't you join the Sutera Harbour 7k Sunset Charity Run to test-drive your stamina and endurance. The run will be on the 5th July (Saturday). I'm not sure about the route, but two years ago, it was from pan-pac area towards the end of sutera-harbor (near the super-big house!), then out to wawasan plaza, then go back to pan-pac. Usually you have to finish the run in 77 minutes (average 11 minutes/1km) to qualify for the lucky draw tickets. Half marathon is 21 kms and 3.5 hours, I don't know how I'm going to survive that! Also, running clinic will be held this week in likas sports complex, I can't go because of family event. But for those who are going, pls share the info yea! And can you pls ask for me, how to run like energizer bunny?

No comments: