Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Monday, October 20, 2008

dream oh dream....

dream oh dream....

I'm thinking of 2009 travel plan:-
1. Jkt/Bdg trip in February ( business trip)
2. KL trip (jalan-jalan, shopping, meet friends)
3. Penang trip (jalan-jalan, meet friends, and maybe finish penang international bridge Half marathon)
4. sandakan trip (see mel and maybe finish sepilok half marathon and eat lotssaaaa seafood)

i wanna go everywhere... but then again, money issues... sob.. sob.. sob... borneotrekker said, solution is find a man who is rich (note, the dollar sign on the eyes!!!), loves outdoor/travel and super-generous. But we can't expect men nowadaysss, can we? They probably would want to spend that money on gadget like 40 inch plasma tv, all types of console, gps, laptop, iphone and all sort of other gadgets.... So, work hard, earn it, and goooo travel all you can, because only then it's going to be worth it!

**i'm not exactly crazy about running marathon/half marathon... but since my friends are in penang/sandakan, so maybe I'll take the chance to do both, socializing and running at the same time... but I heard food in Penang is sooo good, I'll be too heavy too run then :(

I am currently reading this, The Gift of Travel, a book I borrowed from the library


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine told me, this year's Penang Bridge International Marathon (PBIM) is going to be 25km instead of the usual 22.3km. I bet next year will be the same too! ;p Good luck.