Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Sunday, October 12, 2008

i survived!!!

I survived my first ever half marathon (21 freakin kilometres)!!!

I finished in 3 hours and 16 minutes... well, not quite a world record, and u know what... the best for half marathon is 1 hour and 11 minutes! it truly shows that there isn't a limit of what our body can do....

aftermath: my stomach and quadriceps hurt... but finishing feels great!!!

i will blog about it later with more pictures!

2 comments:

iL4na said...

congrats ujiez!

Anonymous said...

I also know how the finishing feeling feels like! ;p Congratulation on finishing your 1st 21km!