Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

pink ribbon tag

I was tagged by kim and herda .....

I had my first comprehensive medical check-up 2 years ago which consisted of full physical exam, x-ray, urine test, and also blood test... But lucky me, I didn't have to go through scary pap-smear test... Although my test did include between-neck-and-belly-button examination.. Awkward!!! But oklah... I was shown the proper way to do self-examination which is really important, and was reminded to do monthly ( i don't, coz always forget!!!!)

Its Breast Cancer Awareness Month so I would also like to show my support for this campaign here.

The rules to place this logo are pretty much simple. All you have to do is:

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who shared it with you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to these blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

pls pass this tag to support breast cancer awareness!

No comments: