Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pure Relaxation

Yesterday evening, it was raining super heavily... So me and sis decided to get some pure relaxation by getting massage before heading home...

Off we go to Helen Beauty Reflex... Good thing they had 11th year anniversary 'Buy 1 Free 1' Promotion. So.. I bought the RM60 aroma body massage (45 minutes), and I get another session for free which I have to use in a month.

I loved the smell of aromatherapy oil being used on me... I loved the pressure from the masseause... The masseause was this small lady, but her hand so kuat... I was screaming in pain when I said I wanted strong pressuree.. Cheh, konon-konon like I've been working hard....

I think this experience was much better than my last one...

My last massage (Scrub/Milk Bath/Massage) was during a trip in bandung, it was not good at all. Basically before the massage, the masseause asked me to strip everything, and the weird part was when she asked "do you want to buy our disposable underwe@r or n@ked?" Erkkkk, N@KED??? on a massage table??? N@ked on table and lying there like a fish??? Nooooo.... So I ended up buying their dispo underwear... But basically they don't cover you up like they practice here... Basically in 1 hour of lulur/massage, I pretty much feel very exposed...

So lesson learned: Go to reputable place, where the light is dim and you get to hold on to your own underwe@r. hahahahah...

So far I've had good experience in these places in KK: Cres Moment, Helen Beauty Reflex...

No comments: