Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

inspector gadget

I need an inspector gadget to check out my still new gadget! Last year, I bought myself a new gadgie, an external DVD Writer. This is in "must-have-list" since who knows what might happen to my lappie (I wrote about my experience here). I was able to burn few backups of my tv series into DVDs, however after mmmm I'm guessing 10 DVDs, it started to give me problem!

My new gadget has started to frustrate me as it repeatedly gave me error message saying that "The Device Is Not Available" and it cannot perform burn-at-once thing. Anybody knows what this means???

No comments: