Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

travel plan

I hope to travel this year, 2008. Pwease... Pwease... Pwetty pwease... With more friends leaving the single-tons group, this only mean less potential travel buddies. Which reminds me...

Congratulations on upcoming wedding of
Rozalinda & Wandy
2 February 2008


**Sorry I couldn't be there. Wishing you a lifelong happiness!

I guess I should advertise here. Heheh.

Looking for compatible travel buddies: I'm rigid and such a planner when it comes to travel, so I guess I'm looking for flexible people. I love sightseeing, shopping and also photo ops every 5 minutes, prefer someone similar. I do budget travel. I don't mind hours of walking. I prefer to start early mornings and not-so-late nights. I don't mind being the questions ask-er in travelling. I play the role of calm-one while traveling, so prefer someone who's cautious and calculative (to balance each other). I prefer small group of people.

So if anybody who think they're compatible. You know where to reach me!

Places in mind: Maybe somewhere that can be reached by super cheap AirAsia.

What's your 2008 travel plan?

No comments: