Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

midnight bell

Midnight.... I am still not asleep. I wonder if this is from my tea time coffee? Hmmmm... Actually I just finished watching the k1te runner on my dear thinkpad. Mmmm, there were few tears (hey, it's an emotional story-lah). It's touching, powerful, and surely haunting as described by the author. Although, I'd still recommend to read the book first before watching the movie since there are few differences and parts missing from the book. As other movies adaptations, they can't put everything in the movie, right? I'm thinking of watching this in Cinema again once it's out! How about you, are you excited to watch the kites flying around the cinema this April?

Tonight is my second late night this week. Last Sunday I spent my night watching Good Luck Chuck, and I fell asleep during the last 10 minutes of the movie. Anybody care to tell me what happened? Of course lah Chuck got Cam kan? So predictable ....

Tomorrow night... I have a date with mr thinkpad for atonement :)

I'm sooooo gonna be dozing off at work tomorrow *yawn*yawn*

No comments: