Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Business Venture

After few online cloth diapers shopping for my little nieces, I’m seriously thinking about online business idea. Right now, I’m looking around for shopping cart software solution. Most probably I won’t be making my own products because I don’t quite have the skills. I can’t bake cute little cupcakes nor sew beautiful dresses. But I love to shop especially online! I remember back in college, sometimes it felt like a competition to see who got packages the most every day. Every week, there must be packages from gap, forever 21, and other online shops! Knowing how addictive online shopping can be, maybe venturing into online business is not a bad idea after all.

So, most probably the best strategy is to find marketable items, buy them with dealer’s/discount price, and sell them online! With so many ecommerce software to choose from, who knows what to pick? I probably will ask more experienced online businessmen/businesswomen for their opinion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya...same here...apa ah business?? hehehehe

uji said...

Yea, have to think of marketable items that don't need a lot of start-up costs! hehehe..