Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Saturday, April 19, 2008

yummy soap

I've got few pictures in my camera that I haven't transfer to my pc. Too lazy eh...

But I've got this in my mailbox.



Alaaaa...the soaps look yummy-lah..! And I found out they have cappuccino & vanilla flavor too! Hmmm, can soap's fragrance be called flavor?

Here's description from the website:

Cappuccino & Vanilla Soap
"This 4 oz cappuccino bar will give you a morning boost, and help you start your day off feeling energized. The bottom layer is coffee scented and full of ground espresso beans and brown sugar to help scrub away your dry flaky skin without the oily residue. It will leave your skin feeling fresh and clean. The top "frothy" layer has a subtle vanilla scent and a rich creamy lather. This bar is perfect on a busy morning when you don't have a lot of time but still want the super soft feel you get from exfoliating."

No comments: