Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Steal (not splurges ok...)

I iz having writers' block... But I have to write more to gain more popularity and get more advert offer! Note to all, all payperp*st will be tagged as "general". How do I get more advert offer? Josie said, I have to be patient, but mmmm being a taurus, we just can't wait! It's all about instant gratification. Eheheheh...

I know I shouldn't have shopped at all this month since I need to have budget for my upcoming trip. But women and shopping mmmm can they be separated? Erkkk..

So here are some my latest steal...

A single cream/offwhite padded pillowcase from whimsy fabric. This might be better suited if I've got a white bed white with white chest drawer in my room. Remind to self, I've got to paint my room red this year! This is a waaaay long overdue project of mine.Finally my comfy sandal search is over when I got this. This would be perfect as my beach sandal/travel sandal and lazy sandal. It's super-comfy and yet stylish at the same time.


I have obsession over red things nowadays... After I've got my red patent bag last year, I'm looking to add red into my collection. So, I got a red Envirosax bag as my groceries aka shopping bag. It can be rolled to a small roll, and just toss it in my handbag. Mmmm, I don't know if I want to bring this to pasar, and put all the sayur inside tho... Too sayang, eheheh...
Finally... went cloth diaper shopping in various colors and fabric for little nieces (supporting the go-green and frugal project)

cutelittlenieces (ignore the blue-eye-makeup)

***********
Work-talk:-
Would you rather do many-many simple tasks in the office such as copying from one-cell to another cell and putting decimals on hundreds of files which could take days or ONE challenging project? Maybe people never get enough, too-much-work complain busy then when too-little-work also complain boring. Then how? Article from the star, "When good people leave" states that clever executives want challenges which could drive them to excellence because a little flaw that they have is they get bored easily. So it depends on how bosses get the best out of their employees. When you expect your staff to do the same thing year after year with "no escape clause", they will leave no matter what you pay. Market will bear the cost of excellent...

Dream-talk:-
Whenever I think or worry too much about something, somehow that dilemma chased me in my sleep. Surprisingly I get free-therapy in my dream while americans are paying hundreds for an hour talk-therapy. Well not that I remembered my dream much...

Daily-Planner-talk:-
I've become sooo lazy to go out nowadays, I just want to stay at home and curl in bed. Sometimes I have to schedule (see how un-fun this seems) drinks/outings/exercise in my daily planner. I'd rather stay at parent's home during weekends brushing up my domestic sleeping skills. During graduation dinner, they had a guessing game where the juniors would give a description of a senior and everybody had to guess. And guess what my description was? Person A:"Hey, are you free this weekend?" Guess-Who(me): "I'm not sure, I have to check my planner first". Obsessive? Not at that stage yet. Eheheh... Reminder: yoga class is in today's daily planner

Ceh... Writer's block konon, didn't realize this post could be this long :D

2 comments:

whimsical said...

where u get the sandal?dont u think strapless gold/metalic sandal sooo sexy

uji said...

Got it from a sports shop at palm sq. Yes, sexy...especially if it's a stiletto!