Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

yoga my way

Yesterday, I went to my second yoga class of 2008. It is held at Likas Sports Complex every Monday and Wednesday. It is said that one benefit of doing yoga is you become more aware of your body and breathing. Some yoga poses also could benefit your body, for example certain poses might help you massage internal organs etc.

So... last night we started doing some of the proprietery movements of yoga. The seated positions are ok for me, they are more like stretching my body in a natural way. But there was one pose that I found soooo funny. Note: Everybody is soooo serious while doing yoga, nobody talks nor smiles. The pose was sim-HAHS-anna (lion pose). We had to sit crossleg with palms on our knees. Inhale, and while exhaling, open our eyes as big as possible, stick our tongue out, and splay our fingers like a lion. Hahahahahha. I tried very hard not to laugh, but can't. But still I can control, ended up giggling. Hihihihi... And what makes it funny is looking at other people sooo seriously doing their pose! I wish I had my eyes closed that time.

Gawd... I still laugh thinking about this. Now imagine yourself doing this? I bet you'd laugh out loud too!

2 comments:

@dR3h said...

Hahahaha.. memang la funny.. I would LOL too if it was me.. mesti susah mo control tu kan.. hehehe.. by the way, mcmana mo entroll that yoga class? how much is the fee and hari brapa jak dia punya class tu? mcm interesting bah.. hehehe

uji said...

Can walk-in ja, and bayar the instructor. Per class is RM8 for 1.5 hr, RM40 for monthly (every Mon & Wed). Class starts at 7pm until 8.30pm. Oklah juga, not too intensive the poses, ada some ja yang mmg challenging, ndak boleh buat pun coz badan inflexible! Heheheh...