Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Sunday, April 27, 2008

kl day 1 & day 2

KL Day 1 (Saturday)
Aesya kindly picked me up at the airport and we went back to her abode, and met with her cute little pumpkin pie, Alesya. She's grown so much since the last time I met her. Afternoon, stayed at home and later at night, went out to buy some food at pasar malam and dinner.

KL Day 2 (Sunday)
In the morning, I was busy checking out Aesya's latest gadget, her Nikon D40. Ayyyy, envy me... I also took the time testing out her 18-55 mm lens. We gotta get new lenses for our toys! Around 11am, went to check out the gardens Mid Valley which looks cool with its wood panel and sofa in the middle. Hmmm, but how come there are more people walking outside than total people inside the stores. Ehemmmm, shops in the gardens are more to high-end brands.

Later in the afternoon, she dropped me off at Universiti Station, then I took the lrt to Kelana Jaya station to meet mel :) No going out in the afternoon, it's about time for some girl talk ;)

Evening, met my sister and aunt who just got to kl, then stayed at my aunt place for the night because we had super-early flight the next day...

No comments: