Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Friday, April 04, 2008

Diaper cake iz here

Finally, after weeks of gathering baby items, my diaper cake is finally ready!

Yea, I know... I know... It's doesn't exactly look like the ones I've posted before. If there's no financial strain, I already put expensive baby bottles, lamaze toys and elmo's beanie. But I just work on what I have, and voila.....

Before

After (1)
After (2)

4 comments:

whimsical said...

that is super super cool!

uji said...

Thanks :) Physically, this 2.5 tier cake doesn't look stable! So, when wanna bagi the gift away, have to handle with care, very fragile oo this cake (same as edible cake)!

whimsical said...

uji, how do u stick 'em together?glue gun or double tape? mcm ngam taruh atas talam so easier to carry kan. thinking of doing diaper cake for a fren..

uji said...

In the middle I put the long cotton wool, which is ngam2 only for two-tiers. You can use any wooden stick/two baby bottles. No need to use glue coz nanti rosak the diapers. Other than talam, bawah tu can use tempat cake cardboard tu. Good luck!