Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

laziness strike

I've become so lazy to write nowadays. Even my sp*nsored posts rating has gone down. Haih, how to get more money like this? Hmmm, I guess I just have to be patient and more creative in the future.

Right now, I am excited for my shopping trip to Bandung which is less than a week! Will singgah KL and meet friends before flying off to Bdg. Two more days for this week, and then I'll be off from work for a week, hence the super-laziness..

Until then, I have to sort-out my life-in-transition. Hopefully all goes well..

No comments: