Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Thursday, September 25, 2008

cravings

I have craving for this....

Honeywheat bagel with strawberry cream cheese... I cannot find bagels anywhere in kk, except for maybe special order from whimsy's friend Janet who can make her own bagel! So, maybe next time I would have to learn to make my own cream cheeseMy favorite butter pecan ice-cream.

Lindor Truffles, creamy and absolutely heaven...
OK. Enough about food, I've got to jog 7km today... yikes... I think when I'm done, I gotta treat myself for some butter pecan ice-cream from tong hing ;)

3 comments:

iL4na said...

gosh i pun craving for bagel with strawberry cream cheese just like the old days while studying in the cold library...or union..hmmmm i can even smell it now. your friend can MAKE her own?? i thot its really susah based on the discovery channel haritu. i gi kk raya ni nak satu boleh? :)

whimsical said...

hahahahhahaahahaa bagel cravings.Yupp Janet pandai make bagel.Her american husband ajar dia.i'll try to pujuk her and make big batches to distribute to u'ol.Fingers crossed....

uji said...

yessssss, pujuk her val... bagitau ada customers yang want her bagels sooo much.. heheheh...

otherwise i have to find american husband too so that he can make me bagel everyday! hahahahah