Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Thursday, September 18, 2008

two one

Nope.. I am not turning 21 years old- that ship had sailed a long time ago...

Anyway, I was reminded by a friend that BIM is going to be here in over 3 weeks. That's like 21 days... TWO-ONE days for 21 kilometres. And supposedly to finish up in 3 hours and 30 minutes... I am no where near ready(nor fit), and to hope that my luck is gonna just change that.. Mmmmm, probably never gonna happen.

So, after more than half a month fasting (and not jogging obviously), I force myself to jog after work as I finish work at 4.15pm every day. Rather than aiming certain kilometres (normally i can only do 4-5kms), I just aim to be active and moving as I can. I hope I won't fall and faint during the run. And if I do, I will make sure I will fall around cute hunks so they can carry me (hahahaha)...


"Luck is when preparation meets opportunity"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

count me too! me also want to fall near very handsome hunks :-P