Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

hari raya

Hari Raya is tomorrow!

Yet, I am so freakin' nervous with my first and probably last half marathon everrrr NEXT WEEK... Blame it on borneotrekker who psyched my mind to join. Hahahaha.... Anyway, this week will be mostly tapering off my (nonexistant) training and hopefully my mind would be prepared for the unexpected. I mean 1 month of puasa (with few trainings in between) must count for something right.

Despite my (lack of) training, of course I must prepare the other stuff. eg, buy power gel and organize song list, decide what to bring on that day. And yea, I forgot the most important thing... deciding what to WEAR! hehehe.. trust me i think it is important, at least if I (hopefully not) fall, I'll be in my best attire ever. Heheheheh...

2 weeks of training left:
This week: wed: off**, thurs:off**, friday(7km), saturday(4km), sun(10km)
Next week:mon(off-because of makan2 at office),tues(6km), wed(5km),thurs(3km), fri(off),sat(off),sunday(Half Marathon)
**I'm from a family where girls are expected to serve coffee/tea, and probably I will be in charge of filling the cookies jar.

Anyway,

Selamat Hari Raya Everyone!
Maaf Zahir Batin

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Selamat Hari Raya!

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Come and join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang this Christmas with watersports activities included! Sign up now! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Thanks! I'm not spamming your blog. Just want to inform you thru the fastest way possible :)

Selamat Hari Raya!

Anonymous said...

i would like to sing one of the Akon songs to uji.."sorry! blame it on me". i think i will put that song on my mp3 for the marathon. tralalalalala! wahahahahaha!

selamat hari raya! jgn mkn rendang banyak nanti berat. gempa bumi kk klu ko lari! jgn lupa pasta party okay friend!

Anonymous said...

yaaa ulai! i think i'll put on that in my mp3 so that i can listen to it masa run, marah2 at you! hahahaha...

i think the rendang and food it's too late! i've consumed enough to cause hmmm earthquake! heheheh...

btw, i'd like to call it "carbo-loading"

Anonymous said...

thanks cindy! i hope u enjoy your raya as well