Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Friday, September 26, 2008

crazy over list

i am a list person... i have memo pads & pen in my car, so in the midst of crazeee traffic i can make my list. It can be list of things to buy, list of things to pay, list of things i have to do, list of shows i want to download, and the list goes on forever....

well... so what does a list person do if she/he has to run for more than an hour. make a list in my head! the longest i've ran is 1 hour and 30 minutes, and even by the end of it, i ran out of things to think. okay... okaay... i know running is supposedly to-be-something relaxing where you keep your heads clear, let the wind blow your hair, and enjoy the scenery (n also men in super-short pant with buff body). but i can't do that! when i don't think about stuff, all i could think about is the cramping of my stomach, pain in my leg, my super-oily face, dripping sweats all over my body(yikes)...

So i guess i have to make my list again today... places i wanna go visit... food i want to eat... things i hate about people... things i love about people... funny things i've heard over the years... friends that i'd love to see again... relationship drama... goals in life.. financial goals.. places i want to be in 5 years time...

and you know what, by the end of my 1.5 hour run, i am exhausted physically and emotionally! help!!!

1 comment:

iL4na said...

come on ujie, display your list here! would love to see those list of places to visit, and all the rest :)