Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Monday, November 24, 2008

insomnia

Eh, do they actually call it insomnia when it's still early? For whatever reasons, I think the caffeine I consumed this morning is still in my bloodstream, so I'm kinda on the edge even by midnight.

I just finished up my things-to-do list for tomorrow (obsessed!!!).ERK, this live by list thing sometimes drives me insane, but without them macam lost pulak. I just went through my 2007 organizers, GaWd, didn't I write about everything! Tapi yang funny is... macam every month got this line "Start jogging"... Talk about unresolved resolutions (coz this year also got that line every month). Thankfully I didn't find any "eat only 1000 calories today", or I would've said I was a lil 'not right' last year.

Anyway, sports day was officially over yesterday, I only joined two events- a run and bowling. Don't mistaken me as a fit person just coz I finish half marathon, I wasn't really!!! I was gasping for air the last 200 meters of the run and almost seeing stars! Bowling though we didn't win, we did better than the practice, so it was all good. Maybe with proper training, we could reach the 150 scores (nothing wrong with hoping, right?).

I'm thinking to start running again after taking a break since last month, but running alone, alaaaa so boring... I need to hear some hot and steamy gossips to get my heart rate up! Hahahahha, that's what girlfriends are for... Rather than like guys who look so serious while jogging, and doing that phew-phew breathe-thing, we girls do it the fun way...

Oh yea! Times is having Books Warehouse Sale @ Asia City Complex until December 5th... I went to have a look-see on Saturday but didn't get to browse all the sections- SO MANY BOOKS! Will go and check it out again this week. Newer books are having 30% discount, while older ones you can get for RM10-RM15. Truth is, I get tired easily by reading some heavy novels (eg Margaret Atwood, Jeffrey Eugenides etc) meaning too complicated prose and vocabs. So mission is to find some light chick flick that can easily be finished in 2 hours and without dictionary in my other hand :)

4 more working days....

5 comments:

whimsical said...

hehehe uji, witty post. Uji pls help ajar and list down, wht food (based on our sabahan normal food sini) supaya ngam-ngam 1000 calories. I searched in the net, but they only have the org putih food.Appreciate very much if u can help in this. Tq tq tq

rozanna- said...

uji and her lists... you're so organized, i'm so jelous! i think i need a PA hehe...

pernah dgr buku titled twilight by stepahine meyers? supposed to be for young readers so i think quite light jugak lah .. movie dia ada baru keluar kat US.. my sister's reading it .. i tak baca lagi :)

uji said...

whimsy: janganlah makan 1000 calories only, sikit tu. most women usually need 1500 calories daily... I found this on the net: http://kalorimakanan.blogdrive.com/. They have calories count for most Malaysian food... Good luck! I found most of my fav food dalam tu high calorie punya list. Heheheheheh...

Hmmm.. Nasi goreng bertelur 635 calories??? Gulp!!

uji said...

Rozanna: I'm the expert of listing things down, but the execution tu yang malas. Hehehe...

Yea, I heard the books are quite good, tapi since it's one of the top movies, surelah the books still expensive... Or maybe I have to wait for the 3 for 2 books ;)

uji said...

Rozanna: i dah beli Twilight book from Warehouse Times Sale! haven't started reading yet, will let u know if it's good