Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Friday, November 07, 2008

reading nook


Above was my latest purchase from Tong Hing Supermarket... Those who are book-craze, there's 50% sale going on ALL BOOKS at Tong Hing in KK (near HSBC)... I got these four books for half price.. Oklah, they're not in the current bestseller list... But I love my books despite how old they are! Also, the bottom one, the great american road trip, is a photobook of all places in the States... I'm thinking to start my own my Great Sabah Road Trip... because it's not the destination that count, it's the journey...

I want a reading nook! This one is perfeeeect!Variations of reading nook

But I love this the most!

3 comments:

ULAI said...

i'm still wondering...why i cannot read books. i have try before. maximum pages i can read is 3 pages before i enter slumber land...wahahaha!

Anonymous said...

alah, too bad kat sini takde tong hing supermarket! i can see that you truly are a jodi picoult fan. i, on the other hand, tak pernah baca any of her books.. any recommendations? the curious incident of a dog in the night-time is a very cute and a pleasure to read book, you should read that first .. mmg u akan habis in a few hours je!

i myself had been on a book shopping spree this week. bought 3 books at borders. so you know, i'm really a sucker for the buy-3-for-the-price-of-2 bargains!

i would love to have my own reading nook at home where i can read for hours and no one can disturb me. something like a hidden place. kalau lah rumah ni ada attic kan ... or a tree house, that would be better :)

happy reading.

uji said...

ulai: yea, u go watch movies!

rozanna: skrg ni tong hing tengah clearance sale of all their books... x banyak pun actually, i actually digged most of the fictions out! they have mostly motivational books and kitchen soup for souls books, yg most probably go untouched by me.

if you wanna read jodi picoult, start reading her "my sister's keeper" book, I bought it kat Barnes&Noble before coming back and I was hooked!

i envy those in kl-- at least you guys have books warehouse sale, books in kk go on decades with the same price before having discount!

ohhhh, how i miss half.com!!!