Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

wedding frenzy

It's November and in a month time, it'll be month of weddings... In fact, next month my cousin is getting engaged...

I always thought people who walk into marriage are brave souls. I mean, the thought of willing to take HUGE step of uniting two lives together are hard (and not everybody can do it), and to commit to one another is just simply amazing! In Malaysia, it's even more.. Because there's a saying say you married a man/woman, then you married with the whole family.

I for one - love weddings (marriage itself just simply scary!)...

Or this bling as the wedding ring?

and OMG how about these elegant and beautiful vera wang wedding dresses?


and that final piece of Vera Wang Luxe Callalily is just so flowy...

okay.. gotta go back to real life now and start thinking of answers to give if I ever get "the question".. How about, "I'll wait until somebody can buy me one of vera wang dresses." I wonder if that'll be sufficient and they'll be scratching their head thinking who the hell is vera wang...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

~rozanna in dreamy mode~:

in a perfect (unrealistic) world, i'd choose that vera wang dress!! and that eternity ring .. i want that for my engagement

ta66y said...

hi u!a girl has gotta dream ya! i'd better get back 2 mine...sigh! hehe!

uji said...

rozanna: preeettty kan that dress, not that we can wear those to reception!

ta66y: That's the fun part being a girl- we're dreamers!!!