Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

sports etc

So, staff sports day thingy is coming up... I'm trying out for bowling and also track.. hahahah.. sangat lousssy in bowling okaaaaay...

About one and a half year ago, ex-company was having bowling competition among staff, and I thought back then I wasn't suck, in fact I thought our group rocked (kan neth?? kan ulai??).. Hahahahha, perasan sendirilah this... But back then, we somehow got the rhythm right, now my ball always goes "ketaaaak-takkkk" (like I was basically slamming/throwing the ball on the lane, instead of doing the slow release/pushing way)...

Picture taken- we were the girls in pink ;)

Dulu rajinlah play, watched youtube on bowling tips, read bowling articles, and also played bowling computer game (at work... opsss).

Now to think about it... There's like gazillion of stuff to think about before throwing the ball, like how you hold your ball, thumb is facing which way (is it 12 o'clock or 9 o'clock?), the 4/5 steps before release, your hand, the arrows, your feet on the dots... Yikes! I can go insane with the details... Overthinking is justttt baddd...

I have plenty of things in my to-do-list before end of the week
1) Wash my car and fill air in tyre (280!)
2) Use up my massage voucher (yg expired tomorrow!). btw, helen beauty reflex in Centre Point is having buy 1 free 1 promotion for massage etc...
3) Spring Clean Room No.1 and No.2
4) Burn TV Shows on DVDs
5) Finish workplace's to-do-lists (yg never-ending tu!!!)

Allright.. at least I get blog crossed off my list!

3 comments:

rozanna- said...

remember our bowling session masa freshmen year kat US dulu?

oh btw, i still suck at the game :)

uji said...

Hahahahha. Dahlah kira sendiri kan masa tu, I don't know who was among us yang kira points at that time. But it was fun nonetheless kan?

Unknown said...

uii..masuk juga muka saya dlm pink girls ar..saya lady sudah oooo..hahahaha