Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Monday, November 10, 2008

routine

I don't know whether i fancy routine or not... i still have love and hate relationship with it! i mean, i love how the paycheck is there at the end of month (who doesn't?), but the rest that comes with it, at times can be hmmmm agonizing?

(please bear the whining...)

This morning I spent 1 hour and 35 minutes to get to work, it was the usual crazy monday traffic. I bet if I had spent half of the time I spend on the road on the track, I would be sooo slim and slender right now. But I still got some flab on some parts, so you betcha I had spent my time driving... This can be totally my fault, I could've avoid the jammed area if I just wake up 1 hour early (but to wake up at 5am? I don't even wake up that early when I was in high school!)... You think 5 is early, I have friends who wake up at 4.30-ish on workdays!

On the note of routine, I'd just volunteered myself to join the selection for a workplace sports day! Gulp, me? Sports? Hahahahah... That's like a lousy combination of all! Okay, here's the picture: in high school, my role during sports day was stapling ribbon on marching girls' and guys' hand! So, what exactly was I doing on the track field? I guess it was just one of my effort to be hmmm more active and out-of-the-rut... Well, maybe this could be one of my phase...

I still have few unread books... I still have many (pretty) fabrics for some artsy-fartsy project... I got collection of papers, fancy whole punch, ribbons for my artsy-fartsy papercraft. Kilometer buildup schedule for marathon training. Coupon for a body massage (that I am supposed to use before 20 nov).

I know the list is a bit boring... Nope, I don't have list of fancy clubs/restaurants to go to (sy sangat boring okaay!)...

But I yearn more.. I don't know whether it's a good quality or not... I mean, to want more is supposedly good right? To dream makes you want to work hard and be more determined and persistant right? Isn't that what parents are telling us all along? Aim for the moon and you may land on the stars? So, it's okay to dream for some handsome prince to sweeep off my feet? To dream to travel the world and living a rich (and i don't mean money only) life...

Yada... Yada... Yada... I think if I'm paying off a therapist to listen to me, he would be living rich of my talking!

Well, i guess you have to bear with the lady w the big 'P'

*** Preliminary date for 2nd BIM is on October 11th 2009... The amount raised for the 1st BIM was RM33,000... So, care to join me running next year? Josie jommmm.....

2 comments:

rozanna- said...

well, u did the marathon girl. you won't be too bad at sports. if anyone who's sounds weird doing sports .. it would be none other than yours truly ... hehhe...

uji said...

u never know until u tried... Tau-tau you lagi have more stamina than those regular 'sport'ers out there kan?