Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Thursday, May 01, 2008

materialistic girl in materialistic world

Wishlist non-stop...

I want a 50mm lense. Haih... I'm so itching to get this for myself special for five-more-days-to-go event. Why I need this? I don't have a steady hand, and I hate using built-in-flash for my camera. I mean, who likes their face to be super-shiny right? Nobody... I need a lens that be used in low-light conditions and can make people's faces to be flawless (hmmm...) But the thought of having no pay for the next hmmm 3-4 months stopped me. Maybe I'll wait till things become more stable... In 5 more days, I'll be having a true quarter-life-crisis. *age is just a number..* age is just a number...*. And stop asking what is my 5 years plan, maybe my 5 years plan is to have "a 5 years plan figured out". Well, something good happened tho, when I went to JPAN few months ago to meet my aunt, some auntie asked me whether I wanted to pick up the (post-SPM) scholarship form. So I guess I still pass for 18 years old.. Hahahaha..

Another ticket to Bandung for another shopping spree. I didn't get to go to a lot of FOs nor having dinner at Kg Daun or Dapur Sangkuriang. I heard these places are beautiful.

A ticket to beautiful Bali.

*I wonder if preggie Hormones are contagious from hormonal mommies... (***trying to stay sane***). I just found out that miss A is going to be a mommy soon, congrats! I guess it right last time :)

***** Quarter-Life Crisis Mode ON *****

3 comments:

iL4na said...

ujiezz tq so much for the bandung updates!! i will print out so that i'll know which place 2 go.. ierkk bestnye shopping tapi mesti mencabar kalau nak bawak baby uhuk2

uji said...

Ooooh lana.. I missed going to maaany places lagi kat bandung :( That's why have to "schedule" another shopping trip! But let me know if you want supir contact ok. I think my supir is excellent ;) You never know... little Haiqal might be one shopaholic baby. Heheheh....

hellostz said...

hellu uji,

50mm won't solve all your lighting problems, it can do so much until u need to get an off-camera flash :) But the 50mm f1.8 is cheap, ~rm300 in KL but hard to find sbb everybody wants it. if u r talking about the f1.4, then kene la tak makan 3-4 bulan :p