Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

running

I've finally gotten my running shoes! So, gonna go for a short run after work tomorrow, 30 minutes of walk-run for a start if weather permits... Motivation is super-low right now, but I'm just gonna do it. Plus, I miss the adrenaline high I got from running. I also have a weird thinking that jogging somehow would clear my deep, dark n twisted head...
**I need suggestions of safe and ok place to go for long distance jog in kk. Anybody knows?

1 comment:

whimsical said...

cuba try the taman rimba (dekat arkib, depan hospital). not bad for jog but not very challenging.hwever, it is safe since there are not many "mini-jungles' like in bukit padang, where "penjahat" can "bertapuk". Gud luck 4 the kk marathon.