Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Translation

One of my favorite book is the Kite Runner which I found very deep and touching. Do you know that the movie for that book is out in the cinema as well? I was excited to watch the movie as much as reading the book but unfortunately as far as I know zero local cinemas is showing kite runner the movie. Maybe because it's a foreign movie with subtitles, with little english dialogues. Most of the conversations are in Farsi, one of the popular language spoken in Pakistan.

But I am excited to wait the movie out in DVD version though. Since there’s subtitle for that movie, I’m sure I won’t have any trouble understanding it. After watching many foreign movies, I realized how important good translation is to a movie. One word wrong could bring the sentence wrong altogether.

If you are in the advertising or broadcasting company and looking for translation and interpretation company, don’t forget to ask for free quotations from IAFL translation agency. They deliver fast translations and one of the leading translation agency in India and Asia.

No comments: