Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Friday, May 23, 2008

no turning back

During lunch break today, I finally sent in my half-marathon registration form at their office in Wisma Merdeka (Have to send in early coz I want to get the early bird fee :p). So I guess, it's finally confirmed that I have to run whether I'm fit or not on the race day.

The first running clinic will be on Saturday 7th June 2008 which will be led by Malaysian famous ironlady Dr Fiona Lim. Yea, she's the same Fiona Lim the dentist at Fortuna.So, I'm hoping I'll get some tips from all the regular marathoners and the race directors as well. I'm still amazed of what human body can accomplish.

My muscles still sore from my walk-run on wednesday, but gonna go for a walk-run again today. Tips: Do not stretch before warming up. So walk for 5 to 10 minutes before doing your stretches

Also, check out the borneo marathon blog.

** I am a first timer, so I am excited. heheheh..

No comments: